Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Baby

We had our little girl on Sunday of last week!! It's weird to think she is already a week old, but at the same time, I don't really remember what life felt like without her. We have gotten really lucky because she is an angel of a baby, and makes Anthony and I's life all the better for being in it. We had to get a hold on the sleep thing, but I think we have it figured out, and are going in the right direction!! Plus, I just went out on a limb and tried to put on my pregnacyjeans, and they fit!! There is a little bit of a bulge, but nothing that wasn't there before, and can't be hidden with a nice long tunic sweater like i have been wearing anyway!!! It's only been a week and I haven't started my diet yet (after thanksgiving) I'm so happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment