Monday, August 9, 2010

Motivation and Moving

I have been so busy and not busy at the same time this week. I have a ton of knitting that I really need to get done, but, I have a new ereader and that makes me really want to read instead. I know that I am smart enough to read and knit, but all my projects need a little more attention then that. Other then maybe the market bag for my little sister.

I've also no been feeling well for about 4 days now. I don't know what is going on. I am going to sleep super early, and aleeping HARD. I have a little bit of a headache and a really good body ache going on. I am going to see the doctor this week if it doesn't let up! Anthony has a really sore stomach too, and it looks like the baby might be starting with it this morning.Let's hope it passes us over quickly.

its rainy off an on today, so I need to just get done a few things here at the house and then I AM going to knit!! I have 6 things I can do, and three assignments from Hogwarts that I can do too! I think I need to find a series on Netflix and get going.

It looks like we will be moving very soon! My FIL offered us a trailer for only 100 more then we are paying now, and that will be paid by what we save in gas!! We will have a nice secluded yard, and will be able to have animals and plant whatever my little heart desires! I'm very very very excited! He has tenants there right now but they have a court date this week to evict them, which has been going on for awhile. then they are going to have 14 days to get out. We are going to have to go in and see what the damage is, but hopefully there won't be a ton of work that needs to be done. I also just found out that there is a Jacuzzi tub in the master bath (there are TWO bathrooms!!) and I will do ANYTHING to save it! I really need to have a huge bath, I have been too long without a nice soak! I'm really hoping that this means that we will be moving in by the end of the month! I am willing to be there everyday to help clean and get things moving if it means we can move in sooner! I want to be there when the leaves change on all the maples in the back yard, and make soap out on the deck! Also, its just up the road from my FAVORITE apple orchard, so we will be able to go there all the time!I have so many plans for this place already! I think we are even going to be getting a dog this fall or next spring! I'm so so happy!!! :-)

well, off to do some chores while the baby is still sleeping! Hope everyone reading is having a fantastic weekend!!

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment